A net is used to throw over a target in order to hamper their ability to move and defend themself effectively.
- Carried instead of a shield.
- Range of 3 tiles.
- Roots a target in place and reduces their defenses until destroyed.
- Can be used on any type of enemy (including all types of Orc).
Where can it be found? Edit
- Can be bought from Marketplace in coastal settlements.
- Can be dropped by Goblins.
- Is destroyed on use. Once used in combat, a new one will need to be equipped.
- Costs 5 AP to use and builds up 25 Fatigue .
- Reduces defence by 30% in both melee and range.
- Despite lack of description, removing a throwing net is based on your melle skill with a malus of 10. Each failed attempt will give your 10 point for your next chance.