A seperate striking head attached to a handle by a chain. A rather unpredictable weapon, but useful to strike over or around shield cover. This particular flail seems even more terrifying due to its unique characteristics.
Where can it be found?Edit
- Settlement Weaponsmith.
- Loot in battle. Can be dropped by enemy units if they were armed with it (Fallen Heroes, Hedge Knight, Brigand Leader).
Purifier, Ancient Whip, Grim Justice, Old Basher, Deadly Basher, The Harvester, Dire Blind Justice, Bitter Malice
Often named after owner as Hedge Knight's Purifier.
- Example explanation of the Infobox values:
45[<-lowest seen minimum dmg. stat]
(55)[<-highest seen minimum dmg. stat]
60[<-lowest seen maximum dmg. stat]
(95)[<-highest seen maximum dmg. stat].
(Works the same way for the other stats in the infobox.)
- Every unique weapon that is generated is randomly based on a specific stat range. However, as the devs state, the way it is done now the Unique Weapons actually have a chance to not really be better than a normal weapon – just more fancy.
- Sometimes an enemy who is using a unique flail will also be using a unique shield.
- A Unique Flail can have a maximum of +20% chance to hit the head. This can give one of your Brother's a base 45% chance to hit the head. This goes very well with the "Head Hunter" perk.
|Unique Melee Weapons|