A sturdy triangular shield well suited for close combat. This one is an exceptionally well-crafted and balanced exemplar.
Where can it be found?Edit
- Loot after battle :
- Brigand Leaders often drop these shields.
Bulwark, Barrier, Protector
Sir Eisenherz's Defender
Often named after their owner.
- These can be difficult to obtain from an enemy due to them using shield block. If you damage the shield enough to destroy it then the item will no longer be available for you to loot. To loot these shields the enemy must die with the shield intact.
- These shields can effect your fatigue less than a normal heater shield while offering the same amount of defense bonus' while also having a stronger durability.
- Explanation of the Infobox values (example): 45[<-lowest seen minimum dmg. stat] (55)[<-highest seen minimum dmg. stat] - 50[<-lowest seen maximum dmg. stat] (60)[<-highest seen maximum dmg. stat]. Works the same way for the other stats in the infobox.
- Some examples of Unique Heater Shields can be seen to the right (both of these examples were dropped by Brigand Leaders).
- May be found as loot after a battle, even if no enemy was visibly equipped with one.