An elongated wooden shield that offers good protection also to the lower body, despite its apparent age. Somewhat bulky to handle in close combat engagement.
Where can it be foundEdit
- Loot in battle. Can be dropped by enemy units if they were armed with it (Fallen Hero).
Name generated randomly from two modules:
- Long Lost, Ancient, Time-Honored ...
- Warden, Board, Protector, ...
Example : Ancient Protector
- Explanation of the Infobox values (example): 45[<-lowest seen minimum dmg. stat] (55)[<-highest seen minimum dmg. stat] - 50[<-lowest seen maximum dmg. stat] (60)[<-highest seen maximum dmg. stat]. Works the same way for the other stats in the infobox.
- These can be difficult to obtain from an enemy due to them using shield block. If you damage the shield enough to destroy it then the item will no longer be available for you to loot. To loot these shields the enemy must die with the shield intact.